- Just as suitable for initial e-commerce experiments as it is for complex projects
- Modular and can be flexibly adapted and expanded to meet technical and design challenges
- Easy to maintain for merchants: Merchants with a Shopware account can quickly add goods, change prices, manage orders, and much more
- User-friendly for the customer, clearly laid out and optimized for mobile use
- SEO-friendly, i.e., optimized for search engine searches
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant
- It can serve as the basis for a dealer network with pre-configured central data control and corporate design
We adapt your Shopware shop to your needs by integrating existing web presences, changing and expanding the basis according to your technical needs. Which version of Shopware is right for your business? Whether you choose Community, Professional, or Enterprise Edition, we will advise you on the most suitable and cost-effective version. Shopware is also ideal for creating B2B shops: It is possible to map customer-specific discounts and graduated prices or to have different delivery conditions according to goods class or customer group. Registration, activation processes, and a log-in area for business customers, are easily possible. Order, payment, and order processing are also integrated with the shop.
Which template, i.e., which layout, should your Shopware shop have? We use our creativity so that potential e-commerce customers recognize your shop in the corporate design and enjoy shopping online — and sales increase.
Your Shopware shop should have a well-thought-out layout within the framework of a unique design, just like your company's corporate design? We tailor the appropriate template to your corporate design. We show you our ideas with wireframes and Photoshop layouts, and click dummies make our designs tangible. We programme our templates with CSS3 and XHTML.
After successful planning, we realize the individual Shopware shop for you. This means, besides the configuration of the shop, the integration of additional plugins or extensions for desired additional functions. Also possible: the import of already existing data or the connection to an existing system. For example, a website programmed in TYPO3.
Sometimes a Shopware shop has to be connected to existing or new ERP and merchandise management systems. We realize this via file-based (XML, CSV, TXT) or interactive interfaces (REST) and, of course, integrate various payment options of online trade into your Shopware shop. We connect your accounting system via a plugin or interface so your administrative processes run as automatically as possible. As a partner of innovative ERPs such as Xentral and payment systems such as Unzer, we can offer you the complete set up for your e-commerce solution from a single source if you wish.